Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Caramel Popcorn Recipe!

I was browsing online last week and came across these mouth-watering photos from Under A Cherry Tree HERE.

Do you love popcorn as much as I do?  I've been known to go see a movie just because I wanted popcorn LOL!  Well, maybe not entirely for that reason, but it was high on my priority list :D

So, here's a fabulous recipe for Caramel Popcorn!!!  Oh my, Oh my... Since this is only a preview of the recipe, please see the original post for full instructions HERE.

*******************************************************
Photos from Under A Cherry Tree
*******************************************************


This has moved waaaaaay up on my 'must make' priority list lol!



Now to go find my popcorn and get poppin'.

Yum!!!

Are you looking for my Giveaway?  You can find it HERE!

See you soon, my friends

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul~

No comments:

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails